Each of our cheese molds are unique due to the grain in the wood and the way the wood takes the stain. Some have small cracks (that do not interfere with the stability of the item), chips and knot holes that give each one their own unique look. "Measurements are approximate and not exact due to each one being hand cut.
Here are some design ideas for our cheese molds:
- They make amazing candle holders!
- They make cute planters for succulents
- Add a small planter and your favorite plant
- Add a vase to add some charm for your favorite flowers
- If you make your own candles, just add a wick, wax and your favorite scent and you have a unique candle holder
- Having a party? Stack up your plastic cups, drill a hole in one corner for a sharpie marker and your guests will be set!